Residential HVAC Comfort Advisor
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here! – RESIDENTIAL HVAC Comfort Advisor
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air a 50 year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking an exceptional Residential HVAC Comfort Advisors that is capable to listening to the needs of our customers and working with them to meet their needs for replacement HVAC equipment and accessories.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Upstate. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is, what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only person that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
- Listen to the needs of customers and work with them to determine the best new equipment for their needs, also meet departmental sales and capacity goals
Key Sub Tasks
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about WALDROP and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of our market area and know the customer needs.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to achieve and grow sales goals
Essential Skills and Experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have the right amount…..
- Obviously, you must have strong selling skills
- Certainly, there is a need for strong written and verbal communication
- Most importantly, you have to have the ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. (Salaried with commission)
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company vehicle
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 90% for your insurance premiums for health.
- Dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability also available
- New technology, including Phone, tablet & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Waldrop.
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop by visiting www.callwaldrop.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.callwaldrop.com/about-us/employment/ to apply for this position.