Customer Service Representative - Full Time
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here! – Customer Service Representative
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air a 50 year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representatives (FULL-TIME) that is capable to listening to the needs of our customers and booking service appointments and placing out-bound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Upstate. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is, what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only person that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments and place out-bound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
Key Sub Tasks
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments needed for filling our call needs each day.
- Adhere to company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Randomly check with customers to be certain they are satisfied with our performance (Happy Calls)
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being clear, compelling and personable when speaking with customers
Essential Skills and Experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have the right amount…..
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Monday through Friday with a rotation of Saturdays. (Standard service hours are 6:00 am to Midnight) CSR’s are expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly. Shifts will be discussed during interview process.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. (Hourly plus bonuses) (Starting pay between $12 and $14 per hour)
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 90% for your insurance premiums for health.
- Dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability also available
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Waldrop.
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop by visiting www.callwaldrop.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.callwaldrop.com/about-us/employment/ to apply for this position.