Residential HVAC Installer
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air a 49-year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional residential HVAC - Install technicians that want to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC installation.
Aside from the fact that Waldrop is an awesome place to work, here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New trucks that are well cared for and that you get to take home every night
- Company provided tools and fully stocked trucks
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Company furnished SMART phones
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
We have all sorts of opportunities for Career Advancement! – At Waldrop it’s safe to say that we’ll be the home that you’ve always been looking for!
You will be Responsible for?
– THE BIG Task
- You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customer’s home.
-Key Sub tasks
· Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
· • Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
· • Keep your truck inventory up to date.
· • Properly complete paperwork.
· • Join the on-call rotation.
· • Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
· • Have and maintain a clean driving record.
· • Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
· • Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
· Participate actively in meetings, and trainings
· Train, encourage and mentor others to ensure quick, accurate replacements and installations.
Skills and experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid installers in the Upstate. You’ll have a near unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare with 90% paid by company
- Other insurances include Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life.
- State of art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring the same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come love our company and build life-long friendships at Waldrop!
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air by visiting www.callwaldrop.com/about-us/employment/ . When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.