Residential Plumbing Technician
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Waldrop Plumbing Heating and Air a 50 year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional plumbing technicians that want to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
Aside from the fact that Waldrop is an awesome place to work, here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New trucks that are well cared for and that you get to take home every night
- Company provided tools and fully stocked trucks
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Company furnished SMART phones and tablets
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare paid by company
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
What about a ,benefits plan, that is above the rest?
We have all sorts of opportunities for Career Advancement! – At Waldrop it’s safe to say that we’ll be the home that you’ve always been looking for!
You will be Responsible for?
- Willing to educate and assist customers in choosing the best plumbing options and maintenance plans
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning, install water heaters, tank-less water heaters, plumbing fixture placement and other related in-home related service plumbing calls
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to address customer issues, win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized truck.
- Follow our computer based scheduling and work processes system
- Participate actively in meetings, and trainings
- Work alongside customer service, dispatch, and other departments to improve performance and work flow of the company.
- Train, encourage and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
What is REQUIRED?
- a GREAT attitude and be passionate about WALDROP’s company culture! Only HAPPY People apply!
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair, water heaters, tank-less water heaters
- Ability to speak and write in the English language
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Highly motivated
- Be a self-starter, but flexible.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- High integrity with the ability to connect and relate to people.
- Must have an outgoing personality but have the ability TO GET THINGS DONE!!!
- Ability to work in goal driven environment, i.e. we pay for results.
Hours: Flexible as-needed
Compensation: $35,000 - $100,000 plus based on performance and experience.