You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air, a 49 year-old, locally owned & operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional FULL-TIME Dispatch Service Representatives (DSR) that wants to be a part of an awesome team.
Aside from the fact that Waldrop is an awesome place to work, here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
What about a, benefits plan, that is above the rest?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Paid Holidays
We have all sorts of opportunities for Career Advancement! – At Waldrop it’s safe to say that we’ll be the home that you’ve always been looking for!
Our Ideal Dispatch Service Representative is an excellent team player, that has an engaging personality that blends well in a team environment. A successful Dispatch Service Representative is highly motivated, highly organized and has a great attitude. This position requires a person who is very capable of “juggling many balls” at once, and that has excellent computer skills.
As a dispatch service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure service appointments are dispatched to appropriate technicians and have great follow through to make sure that all calls are completed each day.
What will you be Responsible for?
- Your primary responsibility is to evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Commit to and participate in ongoing training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
What is REQUIRED?
- a GREAT attitude and be passionate about our culture!
- Must have successful work experience in DISPATCH,
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker
- Have strong verbal and written communications for problem resolution.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- “Always do what’s right” we are family!
- Commit to ongoing training and education in the customer service field
Hours:. Monday through Friday with some Saturdays. (Standard service hours are 6:00 am to Midnight Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday hours will be introduced as required during times of high demand. DSR’s are expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly.
Starting salary (Hourly pay) between $14 and $18.00 per hour