Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time (nearly 50 years) here in the Upstate of SC. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Permit Administrator who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will apply and file permits for projects with local and state government. Also, you will schedule proper inspections to close out permits in a timely manner.
Key sub tasks
• Administrative support for our install team.
• Work comfortably with our CRM, Microsoft Office.
• Contact the customers to schedule the inspections.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate!
• Medical Insurance -- we pay nearly 100% of your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance.
• New technology, including mobile Phone, tablet & access to integrated software
• 401k Plan with a company match
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Waldrop.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air by visiting callWaldrop.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.